Manual Testing Services
Manual Testing Services Company, Manual Testing Services, Manual Testing OutSourcing
Manual Testing software provides a flexible testing platform for specialized testing applications.Software testing can be one of the most time consuming, labor intensive and overlooked areas of software development. We are also in software testing let us assist you and your requirement in releasing a more reliable and professional software application with the help of software testing.
Benefits with DP Project Development
- Services by highly skilled and competent Manual testors
- Flexible manual testing services which can,
be easily customized to serve the individualistic,
requirements of every client.
- Timely services to develop robust, secure and scalable applications.
- 24/7 support available in case of any queries or,
problems with the website/applications
- Cost-effective pricing
Manual testing is the process of manually testing software for defects. It requires a tester to play the role of an end user and use most of all features of the application to ensure correct behavior. To ensure completeness of testing, the tester often follows a written test plan that leads them through a set of important test cases.
Why should choose Manual Testing Services?
Manual Testing is a process carried out to find the defects. In this method the tester plays an important role as end user and verify all features of the application to ensure that the behavior of the application. The Manual Testing is very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test. It is preliminary testing, must be carried out prior to start automating the test cases and also needs to check the feasibility of automation testing. The Test Plan is created & followed by the tester to ensure that the comprehensiveness of testing while executing the test cases manually without using automation testing tool. These are the main advantage of Manual Testing Services:
- 1. If Test Cases have to be run a small number of times it's more likely to perform manual testing
- 2. It allows the tester to perform more ad-hoc (random testing)
- 3. Short term costs are reduced
- 4. The more time tester spends testing a module the grater the odds to find real user bugs
- 5. Manual testing is preferable for products with short life cycles.
- 6. Manual testing is preferable for products that have GUIs that constantly change
Manual Testing Services
We are providing following Manual Testing services:
- 1. Acceptance testing
- 2. Integrated testing
- 3. Black box testing
- 4. White box testing
- 5. Unit testing
- 6. System testing
If you have any enquiry related to the Manual Testing Services then please contacts us.