Omnet++ Service Company, Omnet++ Services, Omnet++ Services & Development
OMNeT++ is a C++-based object-oriented Discrete Event Simulation framework, primarily targeted at the simulation of communication networks and other parallel/distributed systems. It includes a graphical network editor, a network topology description language, a rich simulation class library, multiple execution environments (both GUI and command line), a result plotting tool, detailed documentation, many sample simulations, and much more.
Benefits with DP Project Development
- Services by highly skilled and competent Omnet++ Developers
- Flexible Omnet++ services which can,
be easily customized to serve the individualistic,
requirements of every client.
- Timely services to develop robust, secure and scalable applications.
- 24/7 support available in case of any queries or,
problems with the website/applications
- Cost-effective pricing
Omnet++ referred as Objective Modular Network Test Bed in C++ projects is coded in NED and C++ language. The Languages are used to separate topology design and implementation of module. NED uses a Layout Description which composed of various definitions such as Network Definition, Module definition and Channel definition.
OMNET++ PROJECTS COMPONENT:
- 1. Executable link simulation.
- 2. Documentation tool.
- 3. Simulation execution with GUI support.
- 4. Vector plotting tool for graphical output.
- 5. NED Files Network editor.
- 6. Random number generation tool.
- 7. Interface for simulation execution.
- 8. Visualization tools.
- 9. NED (Network Description Language) compiler.
- 10. Kernel library simulation.
- 11. File creation tool.
If you have any enquiry related to the Omnet++ Services then please contacts us. We will be very happy if we can help you.